Friday, June 12, 2009

Cricketer Sreesanth promises to surprise at IIFA awards

The Indian Cricket team players are now attending the IIFA Awards and actors are attanding world cup what a strange. The Pace bowler of Indian cricket team Sreesanth will come to IIFA Award function at friday, but lover jodi Saif Ali khan and Kareena Kapoor and are at the ICC world cup 2009 England.

Cricketer Sreesanth promises to surprise at IIFA awards

The Sreesanth is free now because he is not taken in Indian T20 Team. So he is free now and so he is thinking to coming in the IIFA awards 2009 functions at Macau. But the stars are not attending this award functions because they are busy with their work.

Salman khan, Akshay Kumar, Saif ali khan, Kareena Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor this star are not coming at this year IIFA awards but instead of them Sreesanth decided to come at IIFA so that seats of IIFA will not waste.

Sreesanth said,"It is my first time here. I am enjoying to be amongst so many stars here. I have always been a great movie buff. I am not playing cricket so I think it is the best thing to do."

he also said "I will not say anything about it but I can promise that you can expect some surprises from me"

When he asked about his favorite celebrity he said he is big fan of Bhachchans . His Father is fan of Amitabh Bhachchan.

well have a lot of fun in bollywood instead of cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment