Wednesday, June 10, 2009

American Idol 2009 runner-up Adam Lambert Interview about Gay Sexuality

American Idol 2009 runner-up and famous 27 year American singer and actor Adam Lambert says about his interview of Rolling Stone magazine. His interview gets fine trends in Today news in Los Angeles, California. After hot and spice news of Miss California about gay marriage here news about Gay Sexuality.


American Idol 2009 runner-up Adam Lambert Interview about Gay Sexuality

Lambert interview of Rolling Stone magazine is today popular news. Adam Lambert says he's gay in a cover story interview with Rolling Stone Magazine, Answering a question that followed the singer for months since he gained millions of fans on the U.S. TV talent show.



Lambert statement about Gay Sexuality

"I don't think it should be a surprise for anyone to hear I'm gay... I'm proud of my sexuality. I embrace it. It's just another part of me." Lambert told Rolling Stone magazine."


No comments:

Post a Comment