Friday, July 31, 2009

Daughter guilty of killing mother

A woman and her boyfriend were found guilty of killing mother and dumping her body in a burn.
Daughter guilty of killing mother
Anne Brown body was recovered from Clerkland Burn in Ayrshire in October last year. The 51-year-old had been beaten to death.

At the High Court in Glasgow Lisa Brown was found guilty of murder, and John Wilson were found guilty of the lesser of culpable homicide.

Both were found guilty of concealing former nurse agency.

The couple had both been charged with the murder of Anne Brown and had both lodged special defense, blaming each other.

During a six-week trial before Judge Lord Matthews, Wilson had admitted helping to break Anne Brown body and throw it in a burner.

The jury of six women and nine men heard from more than 50 witnesses over 19 days of proof.

Anne Brown mother reported her and her 20-month-old granddaughter missing, 22 October 2008.

The little child was traced safe and well to Lisa Brown and John Wilson's flat in Mary Hill in Glasgow days later.

When a car found abandoned at Connaught Farm in Ayrshire was related to Anne Brown's disappearance police search was stepped up.

Her body was recovered from Clerkland Burn 24 October.

She had switched to the dead then wrapped in a sleeping bag weighed down with bricks and stones.

Read more on this article...

British hacker loses U.S. extradition appeal

A Briton wanted in the U.S. to break into NASA and Pentagon networks in "the biggest military hack of all time" lost an appeal against his extradition on Friday that a U.S. court more likely.
British hacker loses U.S. extradition appeal
Gary Mckinnon, 43, has fought a three-year battle to avoid extradition, including visits to the European Court of Human Rights, but he seems to have exhausted its capacity as Britain's High Court against his appeal last Friday.

The Court rejected arguments by Mckinnon's lawyers that the extradition Mckinnon, who recently was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, a form of autism, will have disastrous consequences for his health, including possible psychosis and suicide.

The judges also rejected his claim for a judicial review of the case. Lawyers had challenged a refusal by Britain's chief prosecutor to allow Mckinnon being prosecuted in the United Kingdom that would have avoided the need for extradition.

"For the reasons set out in the ruling that the claim against the State and the prosecution dismissed," Lord Justice Stanley Burnton said the award, according to Press Association.

Mckinnon which lawyers describe him as a "UFO eccentric" who used the Internet to search for alien life, is accused of causing the U.S. army in the entire network of more than 2,000 machines in Washington to be closed in 24 hours the American authorities called "the biggest military hack of all time."

He was arrested in 2002 after U.S. prosecutors charged him with illegally accessing computers, including systems for the Pentagon and NASA, and causing $ 700,000 worth of damage.

Mckinnon told Reuters in 2006 that he was only a computer Nerds who wanted to find out whether aliens really existed and became obsessed Trawling through large military data for any evidence that they may be out there.

He had used his own computer with a 56K modem at his London home without password protection and other managed to evade any security measures the U.S. military had adopted.

If he is sentenced by a U.S. court, Mckinnon could face up to 70 years in prison.

Members of the British media and family and friends have held a major campaign to try to prevent Mckinnon's extradition. His mother was angry at the recent defeat.

"It is a shame and should be very embarrassing, Janis Sharp told reporters outside court." This is from the Bush era, there is a hold-over from the Bush era. "

Read more on this article...

Happy Hour At The White House

Seeking a "teachable moment" in the wake of his controversial comments about the arrest of an African-American professor at a white policeman, President Obama Thursday Saturday of beer with Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. and Cambridge Police Sergeant James Crowley.

"I am grateful to Professor Gates and Sergeant Crowley to join me in the White House this evening for a friendly, thoughtful conversation" President said in a statement released shortly after the incident.

"Even before we sat down for beer, I have learned that the two men have spent some time together to listen to each other, which is a testimony to them. I have always believed that it brings us together is stronger than pull us apart. I'm sure that has happened here tonight, and I hope that everything we are able to draw positive lessons from this episode.

Watch CBS Videos Online
Read more story click here

Read more on this article...

Kreena kapoor thanks to katreina kaif

Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif breaks rivalries and become friends again. The two beauties who were involved in the professional cat-fighting appeared to have dumped his hat after Katrina Kaif showers praise on Kareena.
Kreena Kpoor & katrina kaif

Katrina Kaif a few days back commented that she is far Kareena and Kareena can do what she can not do it. Kat words shoes charmed Kareena and she thanked her for the compliment.

In an interview, bebo expressed his gratitude to Katrina Kaif. They were not happy with each other for professional reasons. Questions were raised about Katrina's action and was not habitable after criticizing the peaceful beauty.

But now everything is resolved. Kat and bebo is much talked about rivalry ceases.

Read more on this article...

Thursday, July 30, 2009

LG KG376 Cell Phone

 LG KG376 Cell Phone

It seems that LG's new mobile phone - LG KG376 will launch is reported. Will be equipped with the LG KG376 1.5 inch display (128X128 pixels), built in FM radio FM, the cell phone lithium battery equipped with a 750 milliampere s that is 3 hours and 73 hours standby support can be done.

 LG KG376 Cell Phone

LG KG376 cell phone is use of the clamshell design, on the listing date and price of this cell phone is still unknown.

Read more on this article...

Friendship Day 2009 SMS

Friendship Day 2009 will be on 2nd August 2009. So we wish you Happy Friendship Day.

How to celebrate Friendship Day 2009?

You can share your love with your friend by giving Friendship Day 2009 greetings.

Other ways to express affection:-

Have outing with your friend.

Going for Movies.

Have shopping with your friends.

Once more Happy Friendship day. Enjoy every moment of your life.

Friendship Day 2009

Friendship Day SMS

Hum To Dosti Ke Saudagar HeD...

Hum To Dosti Ke Saudagar HeDil Ka Sauda Kar Jayenge,Agar Ap Honge Humari Dosti Ke Khariddar,To Dosti Ki Kasam Hum Muft Me Hi Bik Jayenge.
Love is like a chewing gum,i...

Love is like a chewing gum,it tastes only in the beginning! But friendship is like chocolate,it tastes till it ends!

Waqt gujar jayega,Hum bikhar j...

Waqt gujar jayega,Hum bikhar jayenge,kaun jane hum kidhar jayenge,Hum to apke perchhai hai,Yaad rakhna,Jaha tanha hi mili,woha hum nazer ayenge,

Read more on this article...

Priyanka And Shahid CineBlitz Cover Photos

Shahid And Priyanka Shares Cover of Cineblitz

Hot actress Priyanka Chopra for the month of August 2009 with Shahid Kapoor, the Indian film magazine Cineblitz cover of major pride. Shahid Kapoor, a Bollywood actress, at any time before this with, but that top Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra shooting for the hot photo shoots did not. Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor, the two strikes a shameless CineBlitz the latest issue of the magazine cover for the front poses. People say that they want the publicity of the picture.

Shahid And Priyanka Shares Cover of Cineblitz Shahid And Priyanka Shares Cover of Cineblitz Shahid And Priyanka Shares Cover of Cineblitz

Read more on this article...

Dia Mirza Marie Claire Cover Pics

<br />Dia Mirza Marie Claire Photo Shoot

She certainly is one of Bollywood's most beautiful women. After the words to describe him, I so beautiful that every time he can manage to see do not know the picture is not enough to show I guess. Check out sexy Dia Marie Claire magazine have been included on a photo shoot like this and believe?

<br />Dia Mirza Marie Claire Photo Shoot<br />Dia Mirza Marie Claire Photo Shoot<br />Dia Mirza Marie Claire Photo Shoot

Read more on this article...

Madonna s biceps | Madonna photos | Madonna pictures | Madonna bicep inn

Who superior to lead us out of the valley of the debate Barack Obama's birth certificate, or the Glenn Beck's rantings as Madonna, the 50-year-old pop star, who has started in the eyes of a Poppin 'with her pumped-up biceps?

Madonna s biceps | Madonna photos | Madonna pictures | Madonna bicep   inn
Jane Fonda's workout videos is a muscle-building gone so politically correct.

"Madonna has been around itself a super-scary arms!''Writes Elizabeth Snead, The Dish Rag -" scarier than Mickey Rourke face.''

He is a sex icon, to gather attention and scandal at every turn. Now it is his awkward, over-muscled and veiny arms to gather all the attention.

First, I heard the reference "Madonna arms" on the Showtime series Weeds. It was not a positive reference.
Today, Madonna's biceps are becoming raging Fire Storm of speculation.

His trainer was on the Early Show today, and said Madonna, "She's a strong, healthy and beautiful." The Trainer denied that Madonna was the over-all type of workout.

Madonna s biceps | Madonna photos | Madonna pictures | Madonna bicep   inn

We'll be moving weightier price soon, of course - as thatBud Light Party and a professor of police is the White House tomorrow.

At the same time, we need a little something to clear the palate ofGlenn Beck's remarkson FOX & Friends, "Michelle Malkin's today and all the comments that the" certification of live syntymän''alkaen the state of Hawaii.

Read more on this article...

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Obama urges FIFA to deliver U.S. World Cup

President Barack Obama is keen for America to host the World Cup in 2018.

U.S. President Barack Obama has called on FIFA, the governing body of world football, to give "strong consideration" to an American city to host the World Cup in 2018 or 2020.

Obama urges FIFA to deliver U.S. World Cup
The President talked with FIFA chief Sepp Blatter at a meeting in the White House Monday and declared his belief that hosting the event can help to promote the profile of soccer in the U.S.

Blatter said at a press conference that he has a duty to be impartial to all 11 contested the 2018's case - but confirmed that Obama had appealed to him to "make a new move against the U.S. soccer."

The last time the U.S. hosted the World Cup in 1994 - when, despite the limited appeal of football in the country, the tournament was the best attended in history.

Blatter President several football as gifts, and extended an invitation to the President, who has Kenyan roots, for the 2010 event in South Africa - for the first time in the tournament will be held on the African continent.

Again, the White House confirmed that Obama "hoped he would allow him to complete the move."

President's press office was saying that Obama had "praised FIFA for their efforts to incorporate community service, education and public health projects in their plans for the staging of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa."

Blatt, who played in nearly 20 years in his home nation, Switzerland, told a press conference that he was "impressed" by Obama when the two skills kicked a ball between each other.

Read more on this article...

Stet result 2009 | Stet 2009 | Stet 2009 result


Haryana School Education Board test known as STET declared result of the year 2009. Result 2009 Teachers Eligibility Exam Results of year 2009 student can see on the online from the website.

Haryana School Teachers Exam Results STET Result 2009 check here
Stet’s full form is School Teachers' Eligibility Test. After many time student can see the result of Haryana STET Results 2009.

The official website of Haryana School Education Board:

Read more on this article...

Soo trial decision expected Friday

Verdict expected Friday in Suu Kyi trial

A ruling is expected Friday morning in the rebel trial Myanmar opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi, court orders, officials said.
Verdict expected Friday in Suu Kyi trial
All lawyers involved in the case completed closing arguments in the case Tuesday.
Suu Kyi, and two of her housekeepers will be tried on charges stemming from a May 3 incident. That day, an American, John William Yettaw, allegedly swam across a lake by her home and stayed for two days.

The government said Yettaw presence in closely guarded home violated Suu Kyi under house arrest. Its regime rarely lets her visitors, and foreigners are not allowed in local households without government permission.

Suu Kyi says she does not know Yettaw, did not know about his plans and denies any wrongdoing. She is accused of subversion. If convicted, Suu Kyi could face up to five years in prison.

Yettaw, a 53-year-old former military serv iceman from Falcon, Missouri, testified repeatedly that God had sent him to Myanmar in order to protect Suu Kyi since dreamed that a terrorist group wanted to assassinate her.

He is accused of violating immigration laws and access. The costs carry a maximum five years imprisonment.

A lawyer appointed by the U.S. embassy representing him.

Suu Kyi has been held in Insein Prison since May. Regime refused a request from UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon to visit her, but she was allowed to talk with her attorneys before the closing argument to go over 23 pages of closing arguments.

Suu Kyi, the iconic towards democracy in Myanmar, was placed under house arrest in 1989. Next year, the National League for Democracy won more than 80 percent of legislative seats in the first free elections in the country for nearly 30 years. But Myanmar's military junta Suu Kyi is excluded from service because of her house arrest and annulled the election results.

Her supporters say Suu Kyi's latest arrest intended to keep her confined so that she can not participate in the elections that the Junta has planned for next year.

Read more on this article...

Honduran Congress considers accord

An agreement to end the month's political unrest in Honduras went before Congress, political Amnesty and national elections on the table.

The 128 deputies of the country's unicameral legislature will decide whether to grant a period of political Amnesty for both sides in the conflict, and to go on national elections scheduled for November.

The two issues are among the items included in the so-called San Jose Accord - a proposed deal to bring an end to the political standoff, which escalated after the elimination of President Jose Manuel Zelaya on June 28. United Nations and the Organization of American States condemned the coup that plunged Zelaya out of the country and has called his reinstatement as president.

But Roberto Micheletti, who was named president of the Honduran Congress after Zelaya was awarded, have argued that actions of this day - when the military Zelaya came home and transported him out of the country - was not a coup, but a constitutional transfer of power.

Micheletti appealed directly to critics in an op-ed published Monday in the Wall Street Journal, expressing support for the mediation efforts leading to the San Jose Accord, which none of the parties have signed.

"The way forward is to work with Costa íshokkí President Óscar Arias," he wrote, referring to the mediator in the negotiations.

For its part, Zelaya remained camp since the fourth day in Nicaragua near the Honduran border. He briefly checked in Honduras over the weekend before turning around, and has promised to return to their homeland.

Read more on this article...