Friday, May 8, 2009

Wedding anniversary wishes Pics | New SMS | Greeting

Happy Anniversary!
A wedding is the ceremony where two people are united in marriage. Wedding traditions and customs vary greatly between cultures, ethnic groups, religions, countries and social classes. Most wedding ceremonies involve an exchange of wedding vows with the couple, presentation of a gift, and a public proclamation of marriage by an authority figure or leader.

Special wedding garments are often worn out, and the ceremony is followed by a wedding reception. Music, poetry, prayer or readings from Scripture and literature can also be incorporated into the ceremony.


Traditional wedding garb

  • Cheongsam or Hanfu, Chinese traditional formal wear.
  • Batik and Kebaya, a garment worn by the Javanese people of Indonesia.
  • Barong Tagalog, an embroidered, formal men's garment of the Philippines.
  • Kimono, the traditional garments of Japan
  • Sari, Indian popular and traditional dress in India
  • Dashiki, the traditional West African wedding attire
  • Aodai, traditional garments of Vietnam
  • Morning dress, western daytime formal dress
  • Kilt, male garment particular to Scottish culture
  • Kittel, a white robe worn by the groom at an Orthodox Jewish wedding. The kittel is worn only under the Chupah, and is removed before the reception.
  • Topor, a type of conical headgear
  • Evening Suits
  • Black tie
  • Non-traditional "tuxedo" variants
  • White tie
  • Sherwani, a long coat-like garment worn in South Asia
  • Wedding crown, worn by Scandinavian brides
  • Wedding veil
  • Wedding dress











New Wedding anniversary wishes SMS


Best wishes to you both on ur anniversary
May the love that you share Last your lifetime through
As you make a wonderful pair
Happy Wedding

I'll always remember The day I married you
Without you my love, my beauty
I don't know what I'd do
Your loving and thoughtful
Just to mention two
I adore your sweet smile It makes me want you
Happy Anniversary

Your love makes my days Happy and bright
Into my world you Brought pure delight
Joy beyond reason You've given me
Our love is true This I can see
appy Anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment