Friday, May 8, 2009

Paula Abdul Admits that She was Addicted to Prescription Drugs

Paula Abdul Admits that She was Addicted to Prescription Drugs
American Idol judge Paula Abdul, singer, choreographer has announced that she had an addiction to or dependence on prescription drugs, and in November 2008 checked in to La Costa Resort and Spa, which despite its name comfy, was a site for her painful withdrawal after twelve years of abusing prescription drugs, according to an upcoming Ladies Home Journal interview. Paula Abdul framework stage
for a live performance on "American Idol" tomorrow evening.

Paula Abdul says she began to take prescription drugs to treat painful injuries in her dancing and in a plane down. Then, in 2005, she was diagnosed with reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome. The singer-turned-TV star revealed she had a long running battle with prescription drugs and controlled in a California spa in an attempt to kick her habit in a new Ladies' Homes Journal magazine interview.

He also detailed article Abdul suffered withdrawal symptoms when she tried to get used off painkillers, which she started taking after suffering agony after a car accident and crash in 1992 and 1993. Paula Abdul is not the first celebrity to admit that abuse and to announce that she has undergone treatment. When she apparently slipped "under the radar" with her treatment and rehabilitation last year, she could perhaps have saved these messages.

Paula Abdul is not the first celebrity to admit that abuse and to announce that she has undergone treatment. When she apparently slipped "under the radar" with her treatment and rehabilitation last year, she could perhaps have saved these messages.

Drug addiction is a very complicated process. Is not Paula Abdul or anyone else ever said, "Gee, when I grow up I want to be a drug addict," and I wonder what you can identify a specific day when they are admitted, "Today, I am an addict .She was quoted as saying, "I was freezing, then sweating hot as chat and in so much pain.

It was unbearable. But at my very heart, I did not like existing the way I had been. I could have killed me. "But Abdul has spoken out to clarify her comments - and she is determined that she has never struggled with drug abuse, as reported. She says:" It was very stressful for me to hear it and give to say something I never said. I have never checked into a Rehab clinic. I have never been dependent on or abused drugs, and I have never been dependent on or abused alcohol. I have never even been drunk in my life. "And she insists that she never told the magazine she checked into a spa for Rehab stint:" It is a spa. I was there for almost three days to have fun doing spa stuff. It is not a clinic. It is not a rehabilitation place. It is a luxury spa. It's like taking a mini vacation.

"I could have killed me," she tells this month's issue of Ladies' Home Journal.

The withdrawal was "the worst thing. I was freezing, then sweating hot as chat and so much pain.It was unbearable. But at my very heart, I did not like existing the way I had been."

So she has just been pretending to be totally out of it all these years?

No comments:

Post a Comment