Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mugdha Godse an accident in Mumbai

Mugdha Godse an accident in Mumbai - Pune Express will meet tomorrow at 11. The actress and suffered wounds in the neck sprain. For eight days he has been advised to rest. Still shaken, Mugdha said, I was sleeping in my car when it happened. A loud voice, and I woke up with a jolt. Turtle had the car.

Mugdha Godse an accident in MumbaiMy driver is a car overtook us and he was left to wander told me. I think he lost control and, therefore, think the accident. She helped me with the car, Mugdha added.

Mugdha called his father immediately. My father from Pune to arrive to take me home. But before that, I just spent hours Sancheti Hospital in Pune. We know that my good luck on the neck bone was broken thought, otherwise the tests, but my body is in addition to some wounds. I'm still in pain. I sick a few days to heal and to feel right. The car has been badly damaged. My driver and I have been fortunate this was not very serious.

I for a week and a neck band to wear for eight days have been advised to rest.
Madhur Bhandarkar Mugdha plays a major prison for the shooting will have to wait for about a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment