Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Britain Got Talent star Jamie Pugh exposed video

Britain's Got Talent star Jamie Pugh exposed as a liar, already performed in the West End

Jamie Pugh had already performed in the West End, but turned up a candidate Jamie Pugh apparently false as last night, was opened. Jamie Pugh is a Welsh actress Saturday in front of live audiences who had never seen the 12 million viewers.
Britain Got Talent star Jamie Pugh exposed video

Jamie Star EFX won on Sunday evening, Her Majesty's Theater in the new talent for a weekly performance in London with a group of singers performed. He is a smoking donned and Rod Stewart sang a mixture of a hit under the name Great American Song Book.

As he sang a hit from the musical Les Miserables Jamie on the stage, seemingly frozen with fear cried. But 37-year-old really big pressure to perform for the audience to experience, in a West End theater in front of 2006 people in 1000, and the Sun last night after the information is displayed.

Britain's Got Talent Saturday Jamie Boyle is a great display with a new sensation Susan drew immediate comparison. He innocently dreamed a dream for the judges to perform the song for Les Miserables - unaware that the Scottish spinster already with my own version of them was elected wowed.

Jamie Pugh statements in Britain's Got Talent's
Jamie said the head ", and do not move"
He says that the judges said: "I suffer from stage fright. I really cripple. I here today if I get through three minutes may have come to see.
"I'm just an ordinary boy from the valleys, and have been my dream to sing in the Royals diversity.
Simon Cowell drawn to the poignancy of this moment.
He said: "I think I have my life how important the last three minutes is found. And you will be just as great to get feedback from the audience.
That's why we like you for Wales is the reason people come every year, I think can be a special talent, but you must begin to believe in you. "

Watch Jamie Pugh exposed video
Britain Got Talent star Jamie Pugh exposed video

No comments:

Post a Comment