Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shah Rukh laughs off 'spat' with Aamir

The two Bollywood superstars have taken seriously in a row, and even apologized to each other. Shah Rukh Khan (Pics) lo of the so-called spat with Aamir Khan (Pics) as a joke, but added that his rival said something to his reluctance. "I can not decide whether Aamir. You (media) is making a big issue out of it. It is a joke, so we continue with it. It is not so dangerous," said Shah Rukh. King Khan as he is fondly called, all the rumors about the "cold war" between the two Khan of Hindi film industry, but said that he would have talked with Ghajini star.
The two Bollywood superstars have taken seriously in a row, and even apologized to each other. Shah Rukh Khan (Pics) lo of the so-called spat with Aamir Khan (Pics) as a joke, but added that his rival said something to his reluctance. "I can not decide whether Aamir. You (media) is making a big issue out of it. It is a joke, so we continue with it. It is not so dangerous," said Shah Rukh. King Khan as he is fondly called, all the rumors about the "cold war" between the two Khan of Hindi film industry, but said that he would have talked with Ghajini star. Pics: The SRK-Aamir war,
"Sometimes he (Aamir) say something or say something I do not like, and I am very serious about it. So I will personally talk to him about it," said Shah Rukh. In addition to the film, the two super-stars have been hogging the limelight for their comments about each other. Aamir, who was in the capital recently to promote their psychological thriller Ghajini had cleared the air about the war of words by saying that he could never fight with Shah Rukh. "Do you think I could dare to fight with Shah Rukh. He is a good friend and so I can not argue with him. I respect him highly, "Aamir had said.

But it did not end on this. Shah Rukh triggered a violation of proclaiming itself as the largest fire and says it can not be competitive with him. During an excavation in Type, Aamir said: "I do not believe in competition with others. I only compete with myself." Aamir, the upcoming project with the title Three Idiots (Pics), also said that the title will be on three Khan of Bollywood - including himself, Shah Rukh and Salman. My next film Rajkumar Hirani ... three Idiots (Pics) and I play the character of an idiot with R. Madhavan and Sharman Joshi. But I think, Shah Rukh, Salman and I are really three idiots in Bollywood, "he said.

Pics: The SRK-Aamir war
Pics: SRK vs Aamir: Who has a better body
Pics: Aamir, SRK in Luck By Chance
Pics: SRK in Delhi
Pics: SRK, Priyanka sizzle in Billu Barber
Pics: SRK, Deepika's hot item number
Pics: SRK romances Kareena in Billu Barber.

Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir in Luck By Chance : Zoya spills the beans

No comments:

Post a Comment