Sunday, June 14, 2009

Father Day SMS And Poems

Father's Day 2009

The Father's Day is a day of commemoration and celebration of Dad -the special man in our life. We often, our lives and they have played a role in shaping the sacrifice of our forefathers forgets. Father's Day, we and our chance to show our love and support most. Father 'this man is capable of day care gives us expressed' family beyond our own and see the man who brought us joy and honor to s happiness is the most appropriate forum. Father's Day, a day not only his father, but to honor that in my life as a father of all men have done - whether as Stepfathers, uncles, grandfather, or "Big Brothers. "

The word 'Father' is often used to honor spiritual leaders, inventors and originator of an idea, product, service or person. It is so, that fathers have always been associated with guidance and protection, as the person who can be loved, respected and looked up to. Let's use the Father's Day to let these special men know what place they have in our lives and what influence they have on us. The Father's Day will be celebrated on 21st June 2009 and don't forget to make this day special day more special!

Father's Day burnt toast and breakfast in bed for a time, family gatherings, crayon and wrote "I love you Daddy" and, of course, that lovely new tie!

Father's Day Poems

F.A.T.H.E.R.S.

"F" aithful.
"A" lways there.
"T" rustworthy.
"H" onoring.
"E" ver-loving.
"R" ighteous.
"S" upportive.

Daddy, I Love You

Daddy, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.

You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Father's Day.

My Dad and I

My dad and I-we think alike,
He knows just what I mean
Before I even say a word
He reads, well, in between.

My dad and I-we like to fish
Or build a model plane,

Or fix a broken chair or two
Or just a windowpane.

My dad and I-we know the score
Of every single game;
Sometimes he's really busy, too
But he takes me just the same.

My dad and I-we go swimming too,
Each year and sometimes twice.
My dad and I-we do everything;
My dad-he's really nice.

Happy Father's Day

A Dad is a person
who is loving and kind,
And often he knows
what you have on your mind.
He's someone who listens,
suggests, and defends.
A dad can be one
of your very best friends!
He's proud of your triumphs,
but when things go wrong,
A dad can be patient
and helpful and strong
In all that you do,
a dad's love plays a part.
There's always a place for him
deep in your heart.
And each year that passes,
you're even more glad,
More grateful and proud
just to call him your dad!
Thank you, Dad...
for listening and caring,
for giving and sharing,
but, especially, for just being you!
Happy Father's Day

Short Messages for Father's Day

* Thanks for being there through the TEARS,
LAUGHTER,
And DIRTY DIAPERS.
Happy Father's Day Dad!!

* Your guiding hand on my shoulder,
will remain with me forever.
Thanks for being always there Pops.
Happy Father's Day!

* I know just the person who needs "101 Ways to Be a Great Dad".
Don't worry. It isn't you.
Happy Father's Day!

* God gave me the greatest gift I ever had,
God gave me a best friend in the form of my dad.
Father's Day wishes for a dad who is one in a million!

* Happy Father's Day means more than flowers and gifts
It means saying 'Thank You'
It means saying 'I Love You'
You are the best dad, and my best friend
Today is your day.
Let's celebrate it together.
Cheers!

* So many wonderful moments we have spent together,
So many wonderful years in all kinds of weather,
Thinking of u father brings memories to mind,
Wonderful moments I will forever treasure,
I love u so dearly.
Happy Fathers Day!

* You've seen me laugh,
You've seen me cry.
And always you were there for me
I may not have always said it
But, today is the day to say it loud.
'I Love You Dad'
You are too special.
Happy Father's Day

* For the best dad who always had a smile for me.
Though we may be far apart right now,
But here's a big hug and kiss for you
To let you know how special you are
Happy Father's Day!

* Dad you are never wrong
The only time you are wrong
is when you think,
I forgot about you.
Love you Dad!

Have a grand Father's Day!
* It is easier for a father to have children
than, for children to have a real father.
I'm glad to have u Dad, Happy Father's Day!

* If the relationship of
father to son could
really be reduced to biology,
The whole earth would blaze
with the glory of fathers and sons.
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment