Thursday, July 2, 2009

You are a shoe or a purse

OK, it is on top of my head now, don’t judge me on this.
Remember when Rachel Green from the popular TV series FRIENDS tried to convince her
the danger that she would not marry the guy who by the way, I do not even remembers the name --
I loved the description she gave:
are you a shoe or a purse?
"Daddy listen to me, is that all of my life, everyone always said to me:" You're a shoe! You're a shoe! You're a shoe! You're a shoe! So today I just stopped and I said: "What if I do not want to be a shoe? What if I want to be a solution? Or hat?" (Her father says no) "No, I do not want you to buy me a hat, I say, I have ... It's a metaphor Daddy!”

When I saw the strange shoes, bag design, I remembered the quote, it fits well, right?
- I think they are really very ugly, but --
are you a shoe or a purse? are you a shoe or a purse? are you a shoe or a purse? are you a shoe or a purse? are you a shoe or a purse?

1 comment:

Nike Dunks - Nike SB said...

These shoe and bags are looking good.

Post a Comment