Thursday, July 2, 2009

The next 10 years, not married: Amrita Rao

She was rumored to be dating Shahid Kapoor and then Hurman Baweja. But it is not a "special" in your life right now, and she will not think about marriage for the next 10 years, "says actress Amrita Rao, who is ready to don a glamorous avatar in" Short Kut.
No marriage for the next 10 years: Amrita Rao
"I'm not getting married for the next 10 years. I have no special in my life at the moment and all my focus on my work," Amrita told IANS over phone from Mumbai.

The 28-year-old entered Hindi film industry seven years ago with "Ab Ke Bara". She then described in a college love story "ishq Vishk" sex comedy "Masti", shared screen space with Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan in potboiler "Main Hoon Na" and social drama "Vivah". She was also recognized for his performance in Shyam Benegal, non-commercial "Welcome to Sajjanpur".

Now the actor is ready for its first release in years, "Short Kut - The Con Is On", where she along with Akshaye Khanna and Arshad Warsi.

In Bollywood, the film is about two giants - one that does well as a Superstar (Arshad) after stealing a script and the other (Akshay), who continue to fight as a director after his script stolen.

"I play an actor in the film. Neeraj Vora wanted to highlight the personal lives of an actor through the character," Amrita said.

The actress said her bold avatar in the movie was not a conscious choice.

"Everybody has asked me if I made a conscious decision to change the appearance. This is not the case. I do not have Saturday and decided that I am tired of a type of role, so give me something else. It's just that I have been in able to do different roles and I have cast me to fit the character, "she says.

"The same happens with my character in this film. I wanted to do something different with the styling of this nature, and so the new look. Nothing more," Amrita added.

Fashion Designer Manish Malhotra is the one who has Amrita new look.

Produced by Anil Kapoor, Short Kut ... "Scheduled July 10 release. Amrita says she was excited to work with actor-producer who used to give her pep talks during the shoot.

"Many times he used to give me pep talks, encourage and motivate me. All of the energy and aura around him is great. He is an incredibly positive person, that" the actor said.

Speaking about the two male actors in the film, Amrita said Akshay is a player who is fully prepared and have a "one take" an actress, so you also feel you should give your best.

"Arshad come up with these improvised additions to the dialogue, which is like fun. So match that will be somewhat difficult."

No comments:

Post a Comment