Thursday, June 4, 2009

I respect Freida’s calibre as an actress: Madhur Bhandarkar

Madhur Bhandarkar the great indian direction who loves make films on reality is thinking to working with Frida Pinto in his next film.
I respect Freida’s calibre as an actress: Madhur Bhandarkar

Since Freida’s film Slumdog millionaire won the Oscar Award her fortune goes up and up.
According to one saying Frida Pinto was signed as next James Bond's girl.Madhur bhandarkar is very creative director and always gives something new to public.His last film fashion was filmed on fashion industry and its true facts.Prinka Chopra,Kagana Ranauat and Mugdha has really acted well.
Seems that is Freida is also thinking to work with Madhur bhandarkar than it is right choice for her.
She has experience to work with Denny boyal so shemust be careful about her carrier.she has good chance to make his position in bollywood as a strong actess.
Madhur says “I think it would be akin to jumping the gun. In fact till the time I was informed by media about this, I was unaware of any such statement coming from her. She hasn’t spoken to me about this at all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment