Sunday, May 17, 2009

Paris Hilton Launch My New BFF Season 2 Video

Paris Hilton's My New BFF also just as my new BFF, and alternative title, is a known reality television show in which her new BFF (best friend forever) Paris Hilton searches. Following the success of the original U.S. version and international versions of the weather and several have followed.

 Browse: Home / Photo Shoots / Paris Hilton’s My New BFF - Season 2 Paris Hilton’s My New BFF - Season 2

MTV U.S. second season on June 2, 2009 will be the first performance. Thirteen women and one man in an attempt challenges Paris to become the latest best friend will compete.

Onch and friends Season 1 competitor, Natalie Reid (a professional Hilton Paris Hilton-lookalike with that in ordinary life), special guest appearances in the second session will appear.

 Paris Hilton: My New BFF Season 2 Launch!Paris HiltonParis Hilton’s My New BFF


No comments:

Post a Comment