Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hottie Celina Jaitley Shares Her Beauty Secrets!

Questions Asked?

So what's your beauty routine?
Yoga is a enormous part of it as it forever brings a blaze to my face! I wash my face with plain water many times a day and every night I do the basic CTM. For hair, I get regular salon treatments and oil massages. I avoid colouring.

Hottie Celina Jaitley Shares Her Beauty Secrets!



Skincare brands you at all times stock up on?
Neutrogena! It really does wonders for me.

And hair gets individual notice too?
Absolutely! I love to go to Hakim Aalim for treatments when I can. I'm hooked on L'Oreal Hair Spa Treatments, plus their shampoos and conditioners. Other faves are Parachute Advansed Hot Oil, Biotique's Henna Hair Pack.

Your first makeup memory?
At a kathak concert at an inter-school competition, I was playing the part of a peacock. The school had organized makeup artists who took 20 minutes to paint my face-and I looked a shock! However I loved the blue green shades they used on my eyes.

Party vs. weekend... How different is your makeup?
Fairly different, I am very natural and chilled on weekends, I use lots of kohl. A spray blush and transparent lip-gloss with freshly-washed hair left to air dry is what I like. For parties, I like to use a Bobbi Brown eye shadow in "charcoal": I use it as kajal and liner, and blotch it madly. For my face, I use a tiny bit of mineral powder by Bare Essences or L'Oreal. Lips are usually nude; mostly base with a liner and gloss.

Beauty products we'll always find on you?
My large kohl and kajal collection from practically every brand-I can't live without it. Plus, a translucent lip-gloss!

No comments:

Post a Comment