Monday, May 18, 2009

Cheating to the ‘Lover’ or ‘Friends’ it’s a Big Disloyalty

Cheating concessions honor. It might be a man who cheats or a woman who is unfaithful. It might be a priest who crosses the line as in the case of Father Cutie.
As I see all the shove and activity of Initiation around me -- I live in a college town -- I wonder many lecturers are crossing the limits. I have known too many though the years who become concerned with a student, and tell me they are in love – one learner and one semester at a time.



As When Your Best Friend cheats and Uses you as a ‘Shield’
And what happens when you really known that your one of the friend is cheating you and puts you in the position of false about an affair she/he is having? It had also happen to me once. I admit that I found the whole thing so terrible that I gave my friend 48 hours to spit out to her husband or warning to tell him about myself.
As I would not have been so angry, if I had not discovered that she was using me as a cover and having an affair with the husband of my another friend . I had erudite about the affair fairly by chance.

As he told me about her wife and asking me about the truth which I didn’t known as it was really trap but I managed to handle,
I suggested he talk with his wife. As my friendship with my girlfriend ended and today we are still good friends with her husband and his second wife of 10 years.
Corrupting with a friend is a ‘Double Disloyalty’
The unpardonable offense, If your husband is cheating with you by having a girlfriend. As only 2% of the man are really faithful you should stand beside as my belief and 47% say no to their sentiments as I known.

There are many forms of infidelity, of crossing the line. But in our secret place, in our heart of hearts, we know when we are trying to make an excuse for our actions. When we try to mislead ourselves for the sake of fervor, our honesty suffers. And if you believe in the great law of karma –“What you do onto others will be done onto you,” or simply put, "What you took by false will be loosed double in your life time."

No comments:

Post a Comment