Friday, April 24, 2009

Yusuf Pathan In Super Over -Ipl Video, 'Super Over' Hero

Yusuf Pathan Super Over Sixes Rajasthan Royals vs KKR Videos

One of the greatest days in the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2009 year. Rajasthan Royals (RR) won the battle (Super Over Method). Man of the Match: Yusuf Pathan went berserk to hit 16 in the Super Over and win the match for Rajasthan Royals.
For more detail about KKR vs. RR Super Over 2nd Innings watch bellow video on youtube.com. Yusuf Pathan performed greatest inning in this super over. Watch Yusuf Pathan Super Over video-


Start super over –
  • In Super Over, Knight Riders scored 15 and gave 16 run targets to RR.
  • Bowling-Ajanrha mendis
  • 1 ball-Yusuf Pathan -Run -6
  • 2 ball-Yusuf Pathan -Run-2
  • 3 ball-Yusuf Pathan -Run-6
  • 4 ball-Yusuf Pathan -Run-4
  • And RR won the Match.


After won the match Yusuf Pathan gave comment :I know that it was the most important innings for me and my team. I learned many things when I came out in the first innings against Mendis. I expected him to bowl in the same areas and I was ready to play my shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment