Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mandy feels very lucky and is ready for something new

Details of the Mandy Moore seductively May issue hits newsstands April 21, posed to. She and her new album, Amanda Leigh promoting the first to show what we've seen a lot edgier than is likely to Mandy. The singer and her previous music experience to their new husband about Ryan Adams was opened in an interview.
Mandy Feels


Amanda Leigh on your new album: "Music to me all of an image and do not have any options. If people do not like the music, they do not like me much and it's fine."
He now "dirty" is a pop music past,

say, on the : "I was just to show and what was said to sing .... it was late nineties pop music for you. I myself found in the company of Britney Spears and Christina from my Aguilera, who actually, and had much quality music. I have been scratching their head, 'Wow, is, how sure he is still around? "

Ryan on her husband: "And when it is likely, or by a decision to run or ideas to be able to support the capacity comes to that .... I feel very lucky to have good, You know? "

Mandy's like to dive for her husband with the help of a new career in music, and hope that she will be happy with the results this time around is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment