Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lindsay Lohan's eHarmony Ad clip

Lindsay Lohan's eHarmony Ad video

May have had their contribute to of troubles, but she hasn't mislaid the aptitude to chuckle at herself. In a new videotape placement at funnyordie.com, she caricature the omnipresent ads for the rendezvous tune eHarmony.


Lindsay says, and I'm glance for love. I'm freshly single ... I think," she says, referring to her current split with Samantha Ronson. "I'm seem to be for a celebrity I can expend the relax of my life with ... or at smallest quantity the rest of my trial."



Lohan also mention her DUI arrests by referring to herself as "a workaholic, a shopaholic, and, according to the state of California, an alcoholic."

In the video, she inquire budding suitors if they can hold a "redhead with a little bit of sass, and by that I mean a redhead that's passionate," before rising and falling her eyes and saying, "Don't act as if like you don't know me. We've all interpret about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment