Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blake Lively's eyes on Allure cover

Very smart and Blake Lively eyes, which is out of the April 21 issue of May's charm is on the cover. At present he is with Penn, but is enjoying some time with him before the lack of a magazine with her love life and his personal image to maintain to discuss sat.

Size I: "I am a tranny a lot of time to feel like. I do not know, I'm big ...? I thought in the six-inch heels, and every man on the tower I. I'm the long hair and lots of clothes and makeup. I just really a great time, and I think a lot of younger people is surrounded by. I sometimes feel like a man. "

His image : "I'm blonde, and I have a small dog, so I look like a piece of bubble gum to try to escape."

So why not talk about Penn, but : "on the red carpet or whatever you lot are affectionate with each other are doing a reality show their relationship, people will see the opening, and only their relationship, it seems, the pieces to a vow of silence I decided to. "

He say about your boyfriend on :"He said he means to take any plays. That, and then two months later it will be a concert pianist had bought a piano."

Whatever it does not take things seriously, to see a beautiful girl is great. Gossip girl her costars from his busy summer in the absence of the series is going, and Blake back to visit her once she returns to work must rest.






No comments:

Post a Comment