Thursday, April 16, 2009

Angry Ghajini producer signs jiya khan, Jiah In Comic Role

The recitalist met up with the maker on Monday hours of daylight. One of the films that jiya khan has rumor it that been mark for is the much talked-about consequence to Ghajini.

Jiya khan has learnt the qualities of concern. “It’s much too early on to talk about what we’re doing mutually. But the significant thing is, Madhu came onward when he considered I was in a state of affairs. UTV whose film Yahoo I lost have also notice me for a two-film deal.”

Angry Ghajini producer signs jiya khan, Jiah In Comic Role

Why sign Jiah for two movies after firing her?

Jiah shrugs. “I’m too small, too new and too much of an stranger to surveillance on why UTV did what they did. I did work for almost two years on Yahoo.

I carry out a very difficult dance figure with Shahid. And I was very proud of similar steps with Shahid. Like I said it’s not colliery to question why.”

Jiah has also signed Sajid Khan’s House Full where she has two other leading ladies Deepika Padukone and Lara Dutt fighting for Akshay Kumar’s special treatment. But I’ve my own path. And I get to do jesting for the first time.

I was very superior at comedy on the stage school.” Then after a gap she says, “At last I’ve incredible to laugh about. The hurt of refusal and disloyalty is scarcely covered under the ironic laughter.

Hot Kiss Scene of Amitabh Bachchan & Jiya Khan video-

No comments:

Post a Comment