Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lady Gaga Rolling Stone Magazine

Lady GaGa covers and gives interview with Rolling Stone’s annual Hot List issue.

Lady Gaga Rolling Stone Magazine June 2009

The singer stripped naked on the Rolling stone cover, but that he loved a version of the bubble dress. Organization that you all bubbles. This is the same one that I have to store when I once went out wearing that has been caught. This is a mother effer down that day and that's why I, my "bubble maker junior roots out" snatch and set yourself a sexy outfit was hotter than blew. Security Guard I, definitely got some stares. But there they all are haters. I looked horrible!

Singer Lady GaGa graces the cover of the latest issue of Rolling Stone Magazine (June 2009)

She looks absolutely bubblelicious… except the crazy hair!!

On staying busy: “The truth is the psychotic woman that I truly am comes out when I’m not working. When I’m not working, I go crazy.”

On being like other pop stars: “I don’t feel like I look like the other perfect little pop singers. I think I’m changing what people think is sexy.

Lady Gaga Rolling Stone Magazine

Behind the scenes of Rolling Stone


No comments:

Post a Comment