Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Clive Owen counts his many lucky stars, on screen and off

Persecute corrupt bankers with Naomi Watts. Plotting the ultimate con with Julia Roberts. It is all in days work for the British actor Clive Owen. "I've been very fortunate in recent years have not I?" He asks rhetorically. Owen blow in cinemas with back-to-back high-octane Flicka. In the international, opening Friday, he is a track Interpol agent working with a Manhattan DA (W) to take down a corrupt global banking sector. And 20 March he reunites with his Closer co-star Robert I Duality, a sexy tale of two secret agents of a diabolical plan.

Owen Roberts calls "one of those rare individuals. He is perfectly balanced in life and career. He is also a hell of a lot of fun to spend time with." Owen, 44, married and father of two, knows he is a professional sweet spot. "I'm where I want to be, actually, in terms of the opportunities I get, and the people I work with. If it was to keep it, and I work with the caliber of the people I worked with, I just grateful".
corrupt bankers with Naomi Watts, Julia Roberts,Manhattan DA (W),co-star Robert I Duality, a sexy,Owen, 44, married,professional sweet spot,work with Tom Tykwer (Run Lola Run),directed by Michael Clayton's Tony Gilroy,"Nr. 1 for a long time was Julia,
He logged on to the international to work with Tom Tykwer (Run Lola Run), which Owen calls "the thinking man's action hero. He is really impressive, but he can still show that he is vulnerable. Owen does not see much of themselves in the character of Louis Salinger, a man who is fixated on destroying a bank - even if his job destroy him first. "He does it at the expense of everything else in life. He is a mess," Owen says. "I do not like him. "The closest I have works. My commitment and my passion - I work very hard when I do, but nothing like this, something that extreme." Owen, Watts says, is hyper-intense Salinger real: "Clive is a great, high, beautiful man. But he is not as smart or sexy. You deal with him."

I Duality, written and directed by Michael Clayton's Tony Gilroy, Owen plays Salinger's opposite: a smooth-talking fraud. "I had read much and had not been interested in much. When this happens, I begin to think it is me too picky. And you read a script and think:" So, "he said. "Nr. 1 for a long time was Julia. She read the script and called Owen. Says she: "We shall do it, Clive." I had such a good time with her (almost), even though it looks very serious. We have it really good, we trust each other. This is now perfect. "

Clive Owen - Berlinale 2009 latest video-

Thanks for reading
Leave your comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment